Sunday, 28 October 2007

WACKY HAIR DAY

For wacky hair day I had hair that was all over the place and looked like Dennis the mennis. My hair was really stiff. My hair was green red and it was really wacky. I felt really, really cool because I didn't have to wear a hat. Other people looked really wacky too. My Mum said I looked Dennis the Mennis because she used to watch it. I died my hair yellow like last year. This year had sparkcels and yellow died. I got the idear from my mum and dad becouse my brother went wild with his hair that day so I did the same thing. I for got I had wacky hair and I ackserdently on my hat and it was yellow after that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wacky hair day was cool!

I had my hair all done with pens and straws in it BUT then had to take it all out as the newspaper came to take a photo of myself and Room 9 (and I didn't want to look silly!)

From Rachel